Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What I Would Be Eating Today

Today sounds like a lunch day, and on the off chance I had all the ingridents, or food in genereal this is what I would be eating. (Besides the taquitos I'm probably going to eat) My dream menu of today includes vegetarian hot-wings, a nice cup of Dr. Pepper (you don't need directions to make that...right?), and on the side I would love some fries. But...thats too much. So here's vegitarian hot wings!
Vegitarian Hot Wings
 (I'm not a vegitarian, but like hey, you can get regular hot wings EVERYWHERE)
You'll need:
-Olive oil
-Some bomb hot sauce (I suggest Hooters--don't judge)
-Salt
-And todays special tool, seiten, torn into little chunks
Directions:
1) Put the olive oil in a skillet, or any other pan you think you can cook stuff in (so, like not a boiling water thing), then cook the seiten in the pan. So...like basically grill it. You know?
2) Put the hot sauce, salt, and maybe even some lime juice into the pan. Kind of do it by eye--I don't like measurments unless we're talking cakes. And then, whhaaa-laaaa, you have som BOMB vegetarian hot-wings.
As bomb as they could be.




No comments:

Post a Comment