Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I think I'm addicted.

So does someone want to tell me why I already think I'm addicted to blogging, and its only my second post? If you could, that would help. All last night, the only thing I could think of was things I could possibly put in my blog. Should I share my music interests? Should I tell them what I've been reading? Should I tell them what else I'm writing? Who is them? Am I the only one reading this? And this went on until near three in the morning, when I forced myself to fall asleep. (I don't like being up at three in the morning, thats the scariest hour. When I pull all nighters, I usually spend three in the morning under my blanket watching TV.) So, tell me, am I the only one reading this? How do I get my blog...well...out there?
Anywho, this blog isn't about blogging. Thats just weird. Last night, or reeeeaaalllllyy early this morning, I shared with you my love of make-up...art. I'm making a new collage as we speak, of the other things I enjoy. Fashion designing, CRAZY eye-makeup, and editing pictures. Truth betold, there's a picture of a painting I did on there, but I'm not a fan of painting. I tried it again last night, because I thought, well, hey I can draw Chowder on my leg with eye-shadow, can't I paint it?

No, I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment